Want to save a couple of bucks and still ski or snowboard on great equipment?
Consider season leases!!
SO WHAT IS SKI / SNOWBOARD LEASING?
- When you lease ski or snowboard equipment, you are essentially purchasing the use of high-quality ski or snowboard equipment for a single season.
- Leasing gives you all the convenience of owning high-quality equipment without breaking the bank. This is particularly helpful with kids who seem to grow, and grow, and grow.
- Packages for kids start at $99. And if they outgrow the equipment during the season, come back and we’ll replace it for free.
- No more dealing with the hassle of daily rentals.
- Not only that but you get additional benefits only offered to Maui North lease and purchase customers such as special discounts on apparel and accessories; discounted lift tickets at local mountains; and free monthly tuning.
- Maui North has the most current lease inventory in our area. All our skis are shaped and we upgrade our inventory every year.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Visit Maui North and Select Your Equipment: When it starts to get chilly in the fall, come into Maui North at 31 Durkee Street in Downtown Plattsburgh. Our highly-trained and certified staff will help fit you and your family with high-quality skis or snowboard, boots and poles (when applicable). We offer the option to lease skis/snowboards OR boots as well.
We Guarantee The Fit: If you get out on the slopes and things don’t feel quite right, come and see us and we’ll work with you to make it right.
Prepped for Fun & Safety: Our certified staff will prepare your equipment specifically for you and your ski/snowboarding ability. The bindings are tested for safety and then adjusted for each person’s body and ability.
Pay a Very Reasonable Lease Fee: Pay an upfront lease fee and leave with your equipment. We will ask for a credit card number to hold on file. If you honor the terms of the lease (click here for our terms and conditions) we will destroy your credit card receipt at the end of the season.
Enjoy a Season of Fun on the Slopes: There’s no limit to the number of times you can use your equipment. And you avoid the time and hassle that goes with renting every time you want to ski or ride!
Return the Equipment in the Spring: Simply return the equipment by April 15th. Spend the summer yearning for winter to return and then come see us again in the Fall!
If You Love ‘Em You Keep ‘Em! And if you’ve decided that you love them too much to turn them in, opt for our Buyout Option and buy your equipment at very affordable prices.
Shaped Ski with Binding & Pole
70 – 90 cm … $99
100 – 110 cm … $115
120 – 130 cm … $129
140 – 150 cm … $145
150 cm+ … $155 and up
$159 and up
New Boots: $25 – $75
New Skis / Snowboard: $75 – $200
Twin Tip Skis (New and Used): $50 – $200